Saturday 28 December 2013

Thank GOD--He's so good. His love never quits!

Psa 118:1  Thank GOD because he's good, because his love never quits. 
Psa 118:2  Tell the world, Israel, "His love never quits." 
Psa 118:3  And you, clan of Aaron, tell the world, "His love never quits." 
Psa 118:4  And you who fear GOD, join in, "His love never quits." 
Psa 118:5  Pushed to the wall, I called to GOD; from the wide open spaces, he answered. 
Psa 118:6  GOD's now at my side and I'm not afraid; who would dare lay a hand on me? 
Psa 118:7  GOD's my strong champion; I flick off my enemies like flies. 
Psa 118:8  Far better to take refuge in GOD than trust in people; 
Psa 118:9  Far better to take refuge in GOD than trust in celebrities. 
Psa 118:10  Hemmed in by barbarians, in GOD's name I rubbed their faces in the dirt; 
Psa 118:11  Hemmed in and with no way out, in GOD's name I rubbed their faces in the dirt; 
Psa 118:12  Like swarming bees, like wild prairie fire, they hemmed me in; in GOD's name I rubbed their faces in the dirt. 
Psa 118:13  I was right on the cliff-edge, ready to fall, when GOD grabbed and held me. 
Psa 118:14  GOD's my strength, he's also my song, and now he's my salvation. 
Psa 118:15  Hear the shouts, hear the triumph songs in the camp of the saved? "The hand of GOD has turned the tide! 
Psa 118:16  The hand of GOD is raised in victory! The hand of GOD has turned the tide!" 
Psa 118:17  I didn't die. I lived! And now I'm telling the world what GOD did. 
Psa 118:18  GOD tested me, he pushed me hard, but he didn't hand me over to Death. 
Psa 118:19  Swing wide the city gates--the righteous gates! I'll walk right through and thankGOD! 
Psa 118:20  This Temple Gate belongs to GOD, so the victors can enter and praise. 
Psa 118:21  Thank you for responding to me; you've truly become my salvation! 
Psa 118:22  The stone the masons discarded as flawed is now the capstone! 
Psa 118:23  This is GOD's work. We rub our eyes--we can hardly believe it! 
Psa 118:24  This is the very day GOD acted-- let's celebrate and be festive! 
Psa 118:25  Salvation now, GOD. Salvation now! Oh yes, GOD--a free and full life! 
Psa 118:26  Blessed are you who enter in GOD's name-- from GOD's house we bless you! 
Psa 118:27  GOD is God, he has bathed us in light. Festoon the shrine with garlands, hang colored banners above the altar! 
Psa 118:28  You're my God, and I thank you. O my God, I lift high your praise. 
Psa 118:29  Thank GOD--he's so good. His love never quits! 

No comments: