Monday 25 November 2013

My Master and Lord said we should daily take up the cross and deny ourselves






My Master and Lord said we should daily take up the cross and deny ourselves
Not my will but you will be done my God.
May my thoughts be your thoughts.
Not what I want done, but what you want done.
Not my words but your words
Not where I want to go, but where you want to go.
Let me to be an example of  your love and compassion.
Help us to love those who seem unlovable.
Grant we will daily shine your light in dark places.
May our lives be fruitful and souls won into your kingdom.
We know our God that you are without sin and man is sinful by nature. 
May we show you the reverence you deserve.
May we humbly confess our sins to you, so you will cleanse us of sin and unrighteousness.
Through your mighty name our Savior, Jesus. Amen

Deepen Your Relationship With God Here!

No comments: