Tuesday 20 March 2018

The Christian Life Is Too Hard

“For My Yoke is easy and My burden is light”  Matthew 11:30

Her ways are pleasant ways, and all her paths are peace. Proverbs 13:17

Good understanding wins favour, but the way of the unfaithful is hard. Proverbs 13:15

“I’m afraid of ridicule”

Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but who ever trusts in The Lord is kept safe.  Proverbs 29:25

“If anyone is ashamed of Me and My Words in this adulterous and sinful generation, The Son of Man will be ashamed of him when He comes in His Father’s glory with the holy angels.” Mark 8:38

“I will lose my friends and companions.”

He who walks with the wise grows wise, but a companion of fools suffers harm.  Proverbs 13:20

The destruction of sinners is unavoidable, for God’s wrath pursues them, and whom God pursues is sure to be overtaken. The happiness of the saints is indefeatable, for God has promised that they shall be abundantly recompensed for all the good they have done and the ill they have suffered.

No comments: